We may be sticklers for high quality translation, but here at Bubbles we can’t resist a few translation fails too. This time we’ve gone for a summertime twist to get us all in the holiday mood.
1.There’s nothing like a summertime stroll through the park, just be careful where you empty your dog
2. Summer holidays are the best, but make sure you keep an eye on your bags.
3. Maybe just keep the sightseeing to a minimum.
4. At least you know the cleaning will meet your standards.
5. Travel should be a harmonious experience even during the most mundane of activities.
6. But no matter what happens, don’t forget your frippers. Slippers? Flippers? We have no idea.